Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Does your corporation, nonprofit organization, or educational institution need to develop or update its diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategy?
About Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
The eradication of profiling, segregation, and stereotyping are necessary for the creation of a fair playing field for all clients, employees, students, faculty, and staff. Corporations, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions – even those with stated DEI goals – may need a skilled partner to help their teams incorporate the values of equity and inclusivity into systems across the organization. Genesis Ed Solutions can help your school or organization develop a comprehensive diversity, equity, and inclusion plan and evaluation strategy. Our consultants are uniquely qualified in this area with decades of experience in management, adult learning, and engaging diverse stakeholders in strategic change. Genesis will work with you to create a customized plan and engage with your team throughout the implementation process as desired.
- Development of a customized diversity, equity, and inclusion plan and evaluation strategy
- Attraction of a diverse clientele and/or employee pool with regard to gender, race, and ethnicity
- Increased understanding and appreciation of the benefits of a culture of inclusivity among board members and employees
- Improved public perception of your company or organization
- Improved outcomes for clientele and employees from underrepresented groups
- Opportunity to partner with a Black- and woman-owned consulting firm