Strategic Planning & Evaluation
Do you have a data-driven way to measure your success at achieving your organization’s goals and objectives, as well as to determine ways to improve your operations?
Strategic Planning & Evaluation
Genesis Consulting Group’s program evaluation services allow your team to focus on what they do well while our trained researchers help tell your story using data. In this era of data-driven funding and decision-making, it is essential for leaders of schools, higher education institutions, corporations, and nonprofit organizations to be able to make the case that their educational programs are serving their target populations well. Additionally, to maximize their impact and efficiency, those responsible for educational programs must understand which program components are progressing well and why, as well as what barriers exist to accomplishing their intended goals and objectives.
Whether your organization is large or small, we can work in partnership with your team to:
- Develop an evaluation plan,
- Create or curate data collection instruments tailored to the demographics of your stakeholders,
- Gather qualitative and/or quantitative data,
- Analyze data to identify findings and recommendations, and
- Present lessons learned in a variety of formats that can be of tremendous use to your funders, partners, staff, and clients.
- Post-evaluation, our systems change management experts can help your staff utilize data to implement strategic change strategies.
- Professional, cost-effective, data-driven assessment of the impact and/or operational efficiency of your educational programs
- Evaluation strategies centered around stakeholder engagement and community impact
- Culturally competent data collection tools that may include auditory, visual, and/or kinesthetic approaches
- Evaluation reports that include data-driven recommendations to improve impact and operational efficiency
- Change management experts available to help your team translate learning into strategic change
What People Are Saying
Genesis Ed Solutions has worked with the Children’s Defense Fund’s Southern Regional Office (CDF- SRO) over the past four years including development of a comprehensive report and assessment of activities and methodology used in its Mississippi based Supporting Partnerships to Assure Ready Kids (SPARK) early education and systems alignment program; and currently as the external evaluator for an innovative initiative focused on early literacy and parent intervention efforts for 3 year old children in the Jackson, MS area. Genesis Ed Solutions has been a diligent and resourceful consultant in these efforts, helping to develop logic models based on grantor requirements and personally meeting with program partners and stakeholders to ensure they understand the planning and implementation strategies necessary for success in these program areas. CDF-SRO has enjoyed its contractual relationship with Genesis and appreciates the professionalism and abilities of its principals.
“The list of accolades and achievements of Dr. Joy Hervey is extensive. I was introduced to her through the Arlington 20/20 initiative, which she spearheaded. It brought together dozens of partners from the nonprofit and corporate spheres, and included the school district and local university, as well as my City Council office. I appreciated her dedication to her work and the level of strategic planning that incorporated community voices and data. This award-winning initiative made a tremendous impact throughout the target community and sparked replication in other areas of the city. We are still reaping the benefits of an increase in neighbor engagement, new community-serving programs, and increased public and private investment. Dr. Hervey is an asset to any project she works with."